KENNEDY COLLECTIONS INTERN
Kennedy Creative Events
Austin, TX | October 2019-Present
- Prepares warehouse inventory and creates décor for event order by utilizing rental software
- Assists Kennedy Collection with marketing and research for clients and general business administration
STAGE MANAGER | SXSW
Austin, TX |March 2018, 2019, & 2020 Seasons
- Coordinated advancement of 5 showcases at a SXSW official venue, working with 30 national and international bands and their management, presenters, and venue staff, ensuring smooth showcases and positive customer relations.
- Managed a rotating volunteer stage crew to collaborate on production needs resulting in efficient showcases.
MANAGER OF EVENTS & OPERATIONS
Georgetown Heritage Center & Cultural Arts under the Georgetown Trust for Conservation & Preservation
Georgetown, CO | September 2017-July 2019
- Recruited, trained, and managed a team of 5-15 revolving volunteers and contractors to execute monthly in-house events.
- Collaborated with outside organizations and event coordinators to book and manage over 50 rental, partnership, and in-house events per year while following historic site regulations of the Georgetown Heritage Center building.
- Ideated and oversaw the advertising and branding campaigns while also creating the physical and digital media.
- Worked directly with the Executive Director on the budgets and fiscal management of the Georgetown Heritage Center and the Georgetown Cultural Arts Program.
The Underground Music Showcase under Two Parts Music
Denver, CO | July 2018 & 2019 Seasons
- Oversaw production management of 2,500 capacity outdoor stage, using innovative problem-solving with the Event Manager to ensure cohesion between the musical and non-musical aspects of the event.
- Collaborated with the Festival Director of a 5,000+ festival event to ensure production needs were met.
- Acted as the liaison between the Two Parts core staff, Mighty Fine Productions, the artists, and hospitality team to ensure successful artist sets and a successful event overall.
- Advanced show details and acted as the Stage Manager onsite, directly overseeing an Assistant Stage Manager and working the Event Manager to oversee additional support staff and volunteers.
Denver, CO |August 2017-July 2019
- Specialized in managing large 2,500+ attendance events, contracting for operation and production teams to execute event builds and breakdowns at varying locations, customer service, and crisis management.
STAGE MANAGER |ENGLEWOOD BLOCK PARTY
City of Englewood
Englewood, CO |October 2017 & 2018 Seasons
- Worked with the City of Englewood Staff and Englewood Block Party Event Manager to fulfill stage management duties at the event featuring five bands.
COMMITTEE MEMBER & PRODUCTION MANAGER
Majestic Collaborations | Canadarado Music Trade Mission Conference
Denver, CO | August 2017-November 2017
- Assisted in planning the Canadarado Music Trade Mission Conference with Majestic Collaborations and Denver Arts & Venues.
- Acted as a production and event manager during the conference, managing VISAS, interacting with Canadian delegates, FACTOR Canada, Canadian bands, and various members of Denver and Canada’s arts and government organizations
The Georgetown Trust for Conservation & Preservation
Georgetown, CO | June 2017-September 2017
- Assisted in the overall management of the Georgetown Trust for Conservation & Preservation, including management needs at the Georgetown Heritage Center, Gateway Visitor Center, and rental properties.
- Assisted the Director of Finance with accounting through QuickBooks, financial administration and management.
- Developed effective administrative management techniques and systems to improve company functions.
- Assisted in the operations of the Gateway visitor Center, which has seen over 3,955,338 visitors in the past 11 years.
- Developed innovative ideas for mission driven event programming at the Georgetown Heritage Center.
- Assisted in the management and marketing of the Cultural Arts Program within the Georgetown Heritage Center.
MAIN STAGE COORDINATOR
The Underground Music Showcase under Denver Post Community Foundation
Denver, CO | July 2017 Season
- Attended and participated in pre-event planning and logistics meetings.
- Managed the Main Stage at UMS 2017 by assisting in coordination with the production company, dealing with artist settlement, managing artist load in/load out, and ensuring timeliness of sets.
- Helped regulate a safe backstage area by collaborating with security, regulating people, and analyzing the overall event atmosphere.
- Oversaw artist hospitality ensuring artist needs were met, riders were fulfilled, and overall satisfaction and comfort were achieved within the green room and festival space.
CU DENVER LIVE! CHAIR
Events & Partnerships at The University of Colorado Denver
Denver, CO | August 2014-May 2017
- Directed and managed the team responsible for planning multicultural arts events on campus.
- Spearheaded planning for campus wide events adapted to a diverse student population.
- Booked and advanced production & hospitality for artists.
- Collaborated with a variety of businesses in Denver to provide necessary elements for a successful event.
- Responsibly managed a budget of $125,000
LYNX Arts Summer Camp | Resident Assistant & Private Vocal Instructor
College of Arts & Media at The University of Colorado Denver
Denver, CO | June 2015
- Worked with high school students from across the nation pursing the arts by guiding and assisting on field trips, residence hall life, and day to day organization of students at the camp.
- Taught private vocal lessons to high school students tailored to meeting their career goals.
Colorado Sound Studios
Denver, CO |September 2016-December 2016
- Organized financial statements and administrative paperwork to assist with tax preparation.
- Innovated and researched ideas for future studio events and marketing opportunities.
- Helped with day to day studio maintenance and errands.
ARTIST MANAGEMENT INTERN
Denver, CO |May 2016-August 2016
- Organized and maintained artist social media and artist calendars.
- Obtained proper travel documents for touring artists including itineraries, travel information, and tax information for foreign countries.
- Assisted with publishing administration to create a comprehensive publishing catalog for certain 7S artists.
Fort Collins, CO |December 2014-December 2015
- Attended professional development entertainment educational panels hosted by SpokesBUZZ.
- Staffed and managed merchandise tables for SpokesBUZZ artists.
- Staffed SpokesBUZZ events, day parties, and community events.
STUDENT ARTIST/TOUR MANAGER
Denver, CO |2015-2016
- Coordinated trip details with housing, transportation, dining, day to day scheduling, and advancement of show.
- Organized and assisted on photo-shoot for group.
- Contributed to social media, show calendar, and group updates.
- Traveled with the group to competitions/gigs.