BRAND, CONTENT, & COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
I enjoy defining target markets and working on brand and content strategy to tell a compelling story. I believe an effective communication strategy is crucial for both employees and consumers. Crafting clear and concise communications into a creative piece of content is what interweaves key brand and business elements together, ultimately executing mission and vision, creating value for both the company and consumer.
WEBSITE DESIGN & MANAGEMENT
I’ve worked with WordPress, Wix, SquareSpace, SharePoint, and Google to help launch external and internal websites. I have some HTML knowledge, so I enjoy the user-friendly and customization aspects of WordPress custom build sites best. In addition to managing my own website, I’ve helped launched websites for projects and organizations:
- PayPal Intranet sites
- Majestic Collaborations intranet sites
- Majestic Collaborations (current website manager)
- Seen & Heard website
- CU Denver Live! (managed website during my employment)
- Lark accappella (managed website during my role as artist & tour manager)
- Managed a variety of band website under 7S Management during my internship in 2016
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
I’ve had experience managing the social media accounts for Majestic Collaborations, the Georgetown Heritage Center, and CU Denver Live!. Additionally I’ve completed a graduate level social media marketing course and hold several marketing certifications.
ANALYTICS & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it” I’m a fan of using data, analytics, and key performance indicators to determine whether a marketing campaign or strategy is working. I’ve taking courses in statistics, finance, and marketing management, so I have a good understanding of a variety of measurement tools and how to interpret them.
GBRT Market Research & Marketing Strategy Project: During my MBA Capstone project we worked with our client, Guadalupe-Blanco River Trust to develop a marketing strategy project through market research and development and partnerships research.
Krause’s Cafe Social Media Marketing Project: During my Social Media Marketing course, our team worked with our client, Krause’s Cafe to develop a social media plan designed to reach a new target market.
Alamo Drafthouse Brand & Repositioning Project: During my Marketing Management course, our team worked on a hypothetical repositioning plan for Alamo Drafthouse following the shutdown from the pandemic. After completing our project, Alamo Drafthouse released a reopening plan that looked a lot like our project material–so I think we were headed in the right direction!
CERTIFICATIONS & COURSEWORK
- Hootsuite Platform Certification
- Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Content Marketing Certified | HubSpot Academy
- Marketing During a Crisis | LinkedIn Learning
- Advanced Content Marketing | LinkedIn Learning
- Content Marketing Foundations | LinkedIn Learning
- Managing Brand Reputation | LinkedIn Learning
- Public Relations Foundations | LinkedIn Learning
- Persuasive Selling | LinkedIn Learning
- Marketing Management | Graduate Course | Texas State University
- Social Media Marketing | Graduate Course | Texas State University
- Music/Entertainment Marketing | Undergraduate Course | University of Colorado Denver