BRAND & CONTENT STRATEGY
This is probably my favorite part of marketing! I love defining target markets and working on brand and content strategy to tell a compelling story. Living in events world and marketing world, I believe storytelling is what interweaves key compelling elements together, ultimately executing mission and vision, creating value for both the company and consumer.
I’ve worked with WordPress, Wix, and SquareSpace to help launch websites. I have some HTML knowledge, and a little bit of CSS, so I enjoy the user-friendly and customization aspects of WordPress best. In addition to managing my own website, I’ve helped launched websites for projects and organizations I have been a part of.
- Seen & Heard website (current web manager)
- CU Denver Live! website during my employment
- Lark accappella website during my role as artist & tour manager
- Bands managed under 7S Management during my internship in 2016
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
I’ve had experience managing the social media accounts for Majestic Collaborations, the Georgetown Heritage Center, and CU Denver Live!. Additionally I’ve completed a graduate level social media marketing course and hold several marketing certifications.
ANALYTICS & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it” I’m a fan of using data, analytics, and key performance indicators to determine whether a marketing campaign or strategy is working. I’ve taking courses in statistics, finance, and marketing management, so I have a good understanding of a variety of measurement tools and how to interpret them.
GBRT Market Research & Marketing Strategy Project: During my MBA Capstone project we worked with our client, Guadalupe-Blanco River Trust to develop a marketing strategy project through market research and development and partnerships research.
Krause’s Cafe Social Media Marketing Project: During my Social Media Marketing course, our team worked with our client, Krause’s Cafe to develop a social media plan designed to reach a new target market.
Alamo Drafthouse Brand & Repositioning Project: During my Marketing Management course, our team worked on a hypothetical repositioning plan for Alamo Drafthouse following the shutdown from the pandemic. After completing our project, Alamo Drafthouse released a reopening plan that looked a lot like our project material–so I think we were headed in the right direction!
CERTIFICATIONS & COURSEWORK
- Hootsuite Platform Certification
- Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Content Marketing Certified | HubSpot Academy
- Marketing During a Crisis | LinkedIn Learning
- Advanced Content Marketing | LinkedIn Learning
- Content Marketing Foundations | LinkedIn Learning
- Managing Brand Reputation | LinkedIn Learning
- Public Relations Foundations | LinkedIn Learning
- Persuasive Selling | LinkedIn Learning
- Marketing Management | Graduate Course | Texas State University
- Social Media Marketing | Graduate Course | Texas State University
- Music/Entertainment Marketing | Undergraduate Course | University of Colorado Denver